All paperwork is initiated by “Exotic Dream Weddings Jamaica” prior to arrival in Jamaica. Any wedding that we coordinate is legally recognized by the United States, its territories, the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Proof of citizenship – Notarized copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- A photo I.D. – Passport or Driver’s License
- Proof of divorce (if applicable) – Notarized copy or original Certificate of Divorce.
- Notarized copy of Death Certificate in the case of widow/widower.
- Notarized copy of Adoption papers reflecting name change (if applicable).
- Legal translation of documents to English where originals are in another language.
Processing of Documents:
All documents must be sent to “Exotic Dream Weddings Jamaica” at least ten (10) days prior to the wedding date. The marriage officer will give a copy of the Marriage Certificate to the bridal couple upon conclusion of the ceremony.
Two (2) certified copies of the Marriage Certificate will be sent to the bridal couple by us. These should get to the bridal couple within eight to ten weeks.